Total War: ROME II - Rise of the Republic Campaign Pack Steam Key EUROPE
Total War: ROME II – Rise of the Republic is a thrilling new campaign pack charting the events surrounding Rome in the 4th century BC. The campaign unfolds across a detailed map of Italy including Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica and Carthage, and depicts the tumultuous events which ultimately set the stage for the Second Founding of Rome.
Rise of the Republic Content:
- A full prequel campaign to Total War: ROME II set in the 4th Century BC
- All-new campaign map, detailing the landmass of Italy and its neighbouring states
- Nine playable factions:
- Rome – a growing republic, vulnerable and surrounded by enemies
- Tarchuna – the mighty and influential Etruscan state
- Senones – a Cisalpine Gallic tribe with a thirst for plunder
- Insubres – a Gallic tribe who are diplomatic and managerial in style
- Samnites – an Italic state that threatened Rome in the 4th century BC
- Taras – a Greek city-state founded by the Spartans
- Syracuse – a Greek metropolis in Sicily, and the bastion against Carthage
- Iolei – an indigenous Sardinian tribe
- Veneti – an Italic tribe of horse masters surrounded by enemies
- An epic campaign battle for the city of Rome
- Post Battle Loot
- New Technologies
- Region specific dilemma systems – depending on the regions you control dilemmas related to Carthage or Massalia might spawn
- Chapter objectives are also faction specific and are a way to unlock agents.
- The factions of Rise of the Republic are uniquely replayable due to the new Government Actions options, which replaces the Change Government system from prior ROME II campaigns. These options provide unique new bonuses, albeit at a cost. Some notable examples are:
- Rome may appoint consuls or dictators in times of need
- The Etruscans of Tarchuna can initiate the summit of Fanum Voltumnae, where decisions are made
- The Samnites can rely on the ancient Ver Sacrum rite, to receive an instant army
- The Insubres and Senones rely on druidic councils for divination and public support
- Taras has access to court philosophers who greatly improve their research
- Along with these, different factions have access to specific dilemma chains such as:
- Rome often is forced deal with domestic trouble that result in plebeians or patricians being happy or enraged.
- Greek factions can influence the struggle of the Greek poleis back in Hellas.
- Rise of the Republic will be released alongside the Ancestral Update, which introduces the fan-favourite Family Tree to Total War: ROME II and all its various free and premium Campaign Packs.