The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 ‘Black Market’ has been updated for January 26 on PS4
Every day at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST the Black Market cycles in new wares. Content includes gestures, outfits, and stickers, that players can buy with CoD points to use to decorate their in-game characters.
Here are all the items available in the Black Market for January 26, including rarities and prices.
NOTE: The following items are for the PS4 Black Market only as Xbox One and PC have a different release schedule.
- Vampire Hunter (Vapr-XKG Mastercraft Bundle) – Ultra – 1000 CoD Points
- Fer-de-lance (Nomad Outfit) – Legendary – 500 CoD Points
- Rorschach (Warpaint Camo) – Rare – 200 CoD Points
- Five Elements (Gesture) – Rare – 300 CoD Points
- Vulture – (Calling Card) – Rare – 100 CoD Points
- Can Do – (Tag) – Common – 100 CoD Points
- Cipher – (Rampart 17 Reactive Camo) – Epic – 700 CoD Points
- Sterling (Torque Outfit) – Legendary – 800 CoD Points
Blackjack’s Shop usually contains three categories of items: Weekly Items, Twice-Weekly Items, Daily Items.
In addition to Blackjack’s Shop, the Black Market contains Special Orders, which are exclusive outfit and weapon bundles, that reset on a weekly basis. Special Orders differ from Blackjack’s Shop in that you need to rank up tiers to unlock the rewards after purchasing them, similar to the way Contraband works.
Be sure to check back every day to see what’s new and follow us on Twitter @CharlieIntel for all of the latest Call of Duty news, updates, and daily Blackjack’s Shop resets.